From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beer is an alcoholic beverage.
Beer may also refer to:
- Beer, Devon, a coastal town in Devon, England
- Beer, Somerset, a hamlet in the parish of Aller, Somerset, England
- Beer–Lambert law (named for August Beer), an equation describing the absorption of light
- Beer (lunar crater) (named for Wilhelm Beer), a lunar crater
- Beer (Martian crater) (also named for Wilhelm Beer), a Martian crater
- BEER (Boot Engineering Extension Record), a special data structure at the end of hard disks pointing to "hidden" partitions, see Host protected area
- "Beer" (Blackadder), an episode of the British sitcom Blackadder II
- Beer (film), a 1985 film starring Loretta Swit and Rip Torn
- "Beer", a song by the third wave ska band Reel Big Fish
- "Beer!" (Psychostick song), a song by metal band Psychostick
- Beer (magazine), a publication from the Campaign for Real Ale
- Beer, a 1999 novel by Chris Walter
- Beer, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a Union council in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- The Brewer's Employment and Excise Relief Act (BEER Act) of 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.