|Founded||1985 as Oastdren Investments|
|Headquarters||West Tower, Liverpool, UK|
|Directors: Stephen Beetham, Simon Frost, Hugh Frost
Company secretary: Andrew Gresty
The Beetham Organisation is a privately owned property development and investment company based in Liverpool, UK. It was founded by Hugh Frost as Oastdren Investments in 1985. Its primary focus is city-centre real estate, specialising in hotel, residential and office projects. As of 2005[update], Hugh Frost owned 67%, his sons Stephen Beetham (born Stephen Frost) owned 27% and Simon Frost held the remaining 6% of the company. Stephen changed his name from Frost to Beetham after the sect into which he had been born, the Plymouth Brethren. Beetham is an ancestral family name; the name of the business was changed soon afterwards.
Their portfolio includes;
- Beetham Tower, Liverpool
- 10 Holloway Circus also known as Beetham Tower, Birmingham
- Beetham Tower, Manchester, also known as the Hilton Tower
- West Tower also known as Beetham Tower West, Liverpool
- Beetham Tower, Brighton
- Beetham Tower, London (not yet built)
- Vallely, Paul (29 October 2003). "Reach for the sky: The young developer with a towering ambition". The Independent.
- "Private business: Beetham Organisation cuts losses to pounds 600k". Daily Post (Liverpool). 31 August 2005.