Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beetle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A beetle is an insect belonging to the order Coleoptera.
Beetle or The Beetle may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- Beetle (comics), the alias of a number of characters in Marvel Comics
- Beetle (game), a British party game
- Beetle Bailey, an American newspaper comic strip
- The Beetle (film), a 1919 British silent film
- The Beetle (novel), an 1897 novel by Richard Marsh
- Alan Ackerman Beetle (1913–2003), U.S. botanist
- Walter Bedell Smith (1895–1961), U.S. Army general nicknamed "Beetle"
- Alexandria Blue Anchors, or Alexandria Beetles, a former baseball team
- Volkswagen Beetle (made 1938–2003), or two Volkswagen models with derivative styling:
- Beetle (JR Kyushu), a Japanese ferry service
- GE Beetle a mobile manipulator for nuclear material
- Beetle tank, or Goliath tracked mine, a German World War II unmanned fighting vehicle
- Beetle Cat, a boat built by Beetle, Inc.
- Black Beetle (disambiguation)
- Scarab beetle (disambiguation)
- The Beatles, an English rock band
- The Beatles (disambiguation)
- Beetlejuice (disambiguation)
- Betel, a leaf often chewed
- Betel nut, or Areca nut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beetle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.