Beeville Independent School District
|Beeville Independent School District|
|Type||Public Independent school district|
|Grades||EE through 12|
|Superintendent||Dr. Marc Puig |
|Students and staff|
|Students||3,344 (2018-19) |
|Teachers||221 (2018-19) |
|Student-teacher ratio||16.5 (2018-19) |
|Athletic conference||UIL Class 4A Football Division I|
|District mascot||Trojans |
|TEA District Accountability Rating for 2014||Met Standard |
Beeville Independent School District is a public school district based in Beeville, Texas (USA). Beeville serves central Bee County, including the city of Beeville and the unincorporated community of Blue Berry Hill.
As of the 2018-2019 school year, the appraised valuation of property in the district was $744,700,000. The maintenance tax rate was $1.17 and the bond tax rate was $0.0354 per $100 of appraised valuation.
In the 2018-2019 school year, the district has seven schools open.
- A. C. Jones High School (Grades 9-12)
- Health Professions Magnet Academy (Grades 9-12)
- Moreno Junior High School (Grades 6-8)
- The Joe Barnhart Magnet Academy (Grades 6-8)
- Fadden–McKeown–Chambliss Elementary School (Grades 1-5)
- R. A. Hall Elementary School (Grades 1-5)
- Hampton–Moreno–Dugat Early Childhood Center (EE-KG)
- Texas School Directory 2013-14 (PDF). Austin, Texas: Texas Education Agency. February 2014. p. 47. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Beeville ISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Texas Academic Performance Report". Retrieved 5 Jan 2015.
- "UIL Alignments". University Interscholastic League. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- "Jones High School Football". CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|