The Beevor Baronetcy, of Hethel in the County of Norfolk, is a title in the Baronetage of Great Britain. It was created on 22 January 1784 for the prominent agriculturalist Thomas Beevor. The title has descended in the direct line from father to son.
Beevor baronets, of Hethel (1784)
- Sir Thomas Beevor, 1st Baronet (1726–1814)
- Sir Thomas Beevor, 2nd Baronet (1753–1820)
- Sir Thomas Branthwaite Beevor, 3rd Baronet (1798–1879)
- Sir Thomas Beevor, 4th Baronet (1823–1885)
- Sir Hugh Reeve Beevor, 5th Baronet (1858–1939)
- Sir Thomas Lubbock Beevor, 6th Baronet (1897–1943)
- Sir Thomas Agnew Beevor, 7th Baronet (born 1929)
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013)|
- The London Gazette: . 16 December 1783.