Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up before in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Before is the opposite of after.
It may refer to:
- Before (album) by Gold Panda
- "Before" (song) by the Pet Shop Boys
- "Before" (short story) by Gael Baudino
- Before Christ (BC), an epoch used in dating years prior to the estimated birth of Jesus
- Before Common Era (BCE), an alternative naming of the traditional calendar era primarily used in academic circles
- Before Present (BP), a timescale used mainly in geology
- All pages beginning with "Before"
- All pages with a title containing Before
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Before.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.