|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Danbury, Connecticut|
|Key people||Yelena Shafeyeva, President|
|Publication types||Academic books and journals|
|Nonfiction topics||Engineering and biomedical sciences|
|Official website||Begell House Homepage|
Begell House is a STM academic publisher of medical and scientific journals and books, with a concentration on engineering and biomedical sciences . It is also produces eBooks and digital articles via "Begell Digital Library" and "Thermopedia" It is privately owned. The company headquarters are in Danbury, Connecticut. The company was founded in 1991 by William Begell.
Begell House currently publishes 48 peer-reviewed journals and about 10 new books annually. All journals are peer-reviewed for academic and professional communities. They provide information in the fields of [thermal & fluids engineering], [heat & mass transfer], [multiphase systems], [fluid dynamics], [mechanical], [computational], [nuclear], [nanotechnology], [telecommunications], [biomedical research in cancer], [immunology], [gene expressions], [therapeutic drugs], [implant], and more. Journals are archived electronically by Portico. All journal titles are included in Journal Citation Reports. Begell House Journals are indexed by major indexing and abstracting services, including ISI Thompson Science Citation Index, CAS, SCOPUS, PubMed, CrossRef, and others. http://www.begellhouse.com/journals/
- "Begell House". Burgundy Information Services. Archived from the original on 2011-07-08. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Thermopedia". Thermopedia. liblicense.crl.edu. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Begell House Inc - West Redding, Connecticut (CT)". Company Profiles. manta.com. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- Geoff Hewitt. "William Begell passed away". International Centre for Heat and Mass Transfer. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Begell House to Preserve E-Journal Collection in Portico". Portico. Retrieved 2011-02-27.