|678 (May 2015[update])|
Behance (stylized with an "ē" (an "e" with a macron) as Bēhance) is a network of sites and services specializing in self-promotion, including consulting and online portfolio sites. It is owned by Adobe.
Businesses like LinkedIn, AIGA, Adweek, and Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, and schools such as Art Center College of Design, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) and School of Visual Arts (SVA), have used their services.
ProSite is a personal portfolio site builder that syncs with the Behance Network. Members of the Behance Network use ProSite to build and customize portfolio websites that live on their own URL. These sites display members’ projects from the Behance Network in a personalized environment.
Content from the Behance Network gets fed into a network of sites called the Served sites, which display work in specific categories such as fashion, industrial design, and typography. In September 2010, more were added, including branding, digital art and toy design. In April 2012, advertising, art, architecture and more were added as categories.
Action Method is a productivity methodology targeting creative professionals. It includes a line of paper products (since 2014 sold by The Ghostly Store rather than Behance itself) and an online application called Action Method Online (discontinued 1 June 2014).
99U is a consulting service and annual conference in New York City that focuses on marketing. The name 99U comes from the Thomas Edison quote that "Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration." In 2011, 99U won a Webby Award for "Best Cultural Blog."
- 2009 Webby Award Finalist (The Behance Network) – Self-Promotion/Portfolio Category
- 2009 Silicon Alley Insider Award Finalist – Most Loved Product or Service
- 2011 Webby Award Winner (The 99%) – Best Cultural Blog
- "behance.net Site Overview". Alexa. Alexa Internet. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "News Analysis Adobe Behances The Creative Class With 150M Community Acquisition". http://blog.softwareinsider.org/. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Adobe Acquires Social Media Platform Behance to Power its Creative Cloud Community". http://techcrunch.com/. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- School Galleries on Behance, Behance.net
- May 13, 2011 by Jolie O'Dell 18 (May 13, 2011). "Creatives: Build the Perfect Online Portfolio, No Code Required". Mashable.com. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- "2011 Webby Award Winners". Webbyawards.com. October 28, 2011. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
-  Business Insider Congratulates Silicon Alley Winners
-  Webby Award Winners
- Registration is required for certain tasks.