Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up behavior or behaviour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Behavior, or behaviour, is the way a person or animal acts and reacts.
Behavior or behaviour may also refer to:
- Behaviour (journal), a scientific journal
- Behavior (film), a 2014 Cuban film
- Behaviour (Pet Shop Boys album), 1990
- Behaviour (Saga album), 1985
- All pages with titles containing Behavior
- All pages with titles containing Behaviour
- Ethology, the study of animal behavior
- Behaviorism, the systematic approach to understanding behavior
- Behavioralism, an approach in political science
- Good behaviour (disambiguation)
- Bad Behaviour (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Behavior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.