From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beheaded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beheaded may refer to:
- The intentional separation of the head from the body as a form of decapitation.
- Beheading of St. John the Baptist, is a holy day observed by various Christian churches which follow liturgical traditions
- Beheaded (band), a death metal band from Malta
- Beheaded (album), a 1996 album by Bedhead
- Beheaded, a song from The Offspring (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beheaded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.