Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia|
|Directed by||Tim Matheson|
|Produced by||Jeff Freilich|
|Written by||Tobias Iaconis|
Chris J. Johnson
|Music by||Joseph Conlan|
|Edited by||Matthew Booth|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox
Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia is a 2009 war film directed by Tim Matheson and starring Joe Manganiello, former WWE and TNA wrestler Ken Anderson, Keith David and Tim Matheson. It is the third installment in the series, as well as the sequel to Behind Enemy Lines, and Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil. The film was co-produced by WWE Studios, written by Tobias Iaconis and released direct-to-video on January 6, 2009.
Colombia is in chaos, as a five-man team of US Navy SEALS embark on a secret mission to ensure that peace talks between the country's government and insurgent guerrillas don't erupt into violence, an unforeseen complication threatens all out war. Out of nowhere, the meeting falls under attack and the leaders from both sides are killed. The SEALS have been framed for the crime, leaving them to fight for their lives from behind enemy lines against the Colombian Special Forces (AFEUR). Abandoned by their government and left for dead, the weary soldiers race to uncover the evidence that will prove their innocence while ensuring that the violence is contained. Should the fighting spill over the border, the entire region or both sides could be plunged into a nightmarish inferno of war and death.
- Joe Manganiello as Lieutenant Sean Macklin
- Ken Anderson as Master chief petty officer Carter Holt
- Channon Roe as Chief Petty Officer Kevin Derricks
- Yancey Arias as Alvaro Cardona
- Chris J. Johnson as Petty Officer 3rd Class Steve Gaines
- Antony Matos as Petty Officer 2nd Class Greg Armstrong
- Jennice Fuentes as Nicole Jenkins
- Keith David as Commander Scott Boytano
- Steven Bauer as General Manuel Valez
- Tim Matheson as Carl Dobb
- Luzangeli Justiniano as Maria Cardona
- Anibal O. Lleras as Carlos Rivera
- Rey Hernandez as Ramirez
The film was released on January 6, 2009.
As with all WWE films, Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia was constantly advertised on WWE programming, shortly before, and after its release. Mr. Kennedy also frequently made brief appearances to promote the film.