Behind the eight ball
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Behind the eight ball" (several variations, with or without capitalization) has a variety of meanings as a phrase and as a proper noun.
Behind the eight ball (phrase) may mean:
- "Behind the eight ball" as an idiomatic expression meaning "in a difficult situation"
Behind the Eight Ball (proper noun, with variants) may mean:
- A series of short comedy films with Joe McDoakes (1942-1956)
- A song in You Don't Know What Love Is, a musical by Universal Pictures (1942)
- A 1947 song by Johnny Tyler
- Behind the 8 Ball, a 1964 album by US organist Baby Face Willette
- A 1991 episode of the television comedy series Top of the Heap
- Behind the Eight Ball, album by US ska band The Decapitones (late 1990s)]]
- Behind the 8 ball, a 2004 album by Australian musician 8 Ball Aitken
- Behind the Eight-Ball, a 1989 album by former German hard rock band Thunderhead
- Behind the Eight Ball, 2010 film by Dexter Gregoire, Best Drama award at California Film Awards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Behind the eight ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.