|Location||Restalundsvägen 4-6, Örebro, Sweden|
|Opened||26 August 1923|
Behrn Arena, mostly known by its previous name Eyravallen, is a football stadium in Örebro, Sweden and home stadium for Örebro SK in Swedish top flight Allsvenskan. The stadium holds 14,500 people and was built in 1923. The stadium has been developed during the last couple of years.
The stadium's grass is astroturf since 2003, and Örebro was the first top-flight club in Sweden to have that playing surface. This was in part due to the harsher winters in Örebro compared to coastal and further southern areas.
- North stand built 2003. 4 000 seats + a gondol stand with 250 seats, all under roof.
- Two restaurants, one pub and several business stores.
- South stand built 1974. 3 000 seats under roof.
- West stand built 2007. 4 350 standing people.
- East stand built 2009 is a mixed standing and seating stand, with 1 600 for standing and 1 300 seats.
|This article about a Swedish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|