Behzad Mirkhani (May 13, 1969, Tehran) is a Persian guitarist and composer, best known for his works based on folk music idioms. He is a member of Iran House of Music, Irish Music Rights Organisation (IMRO), and the Registry of Guitar Tutors (RGT).
Since 1990, he began to compose a series of works including guitar concertos, string quartets, orchestral music and pieces for solo guitar and guitar with mixed ensemble which have received numerous performances.
In the music center of Iran ministry of culture, Behzad Mirkhani's debut album, The Last Leaf, has been established as the first Iranian composition for the classical guitar 1990. His other albums have been released since then through Iranian record labels, and internationally through CD Baby, USA.
- Official website of Behzad mirkhani, 
- The Registry of Guitar Tutors (RGT), 
- Classical Guitarists by Nationality, Author: Books, LLC, 
- An Image from Lorestan Province Iran, performed in LeFrak Concert Hall, Aaron Copland School of Music, 
- Persian Abstract, performed in LeFrak Concert Hall, Aaron Copland School of Music, 
- Classical Guitar Magazine, Letter from New York by Julia Crowe, October 2009, 
- All Music Guide, AMG, 
- AirPlay Direct,