|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Township-level divisions||6 subdistricts
|Municipal seat||Heping Subdistrict (和平街道)|
|• Total||6,313 km2 (2,437 sq mi)|
|Elevation||266 m (873 ft)|
|• Density||69/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Bei'an (Chinese: 北安; pinyin: Běi'ān; literally: "northern peace") is a county-level city in west-central Heilongjiang province in the People's Republic of China. It is under the jurisdiction of Heihe. Bei'an was the provincial capital of Bei'an province of Manchukuo, a puppet state set up by Japan during the Second World War.
- Heping Subdistrict (和平街道)
- Zhaolin Subdistrict (兆麟街道)
- Qinghua Subdistrict (庆华街道)
- Tiexi Subdistrict (铁西街道)
- Tienan Subdistrict (铁南街道)
- Beigang Subdistrict (北岗街道)
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：北安市 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
|This Heilongjiang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|