8 February 1975 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Sport||female sprint canoeist|
Gao Beibei (Chinese: 高蓓蓓; pinyin: Gāo Bèi Bèi; born February 8, 1975) is a Chinese sprint canoeist who competed in the mid-1990s. She won a silver medal in the K-4 500 m event at the 1995 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Duisburg; She currently serves as a coach in Water Sports Administration Center of Shandong, the executive coach of Chinese Canoeing Team.
- Olympics: profiles of athletes (高蓓蓓 / Gao Beibei) Archived January 19, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- serves as a coach in Water Sports Administration Center of Shandong Chinese Canoeing Association
- Chinese Canoeing Association (2014-11-25)
- Sports Bureau of Zibo (2016-3-5) 市体育局领导看望备战里约奥运会皮划艇运动员马青
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine (archived 2010-01-05).
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- "Gao Beibei". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2011-01-19.
|This article about a People's Republic of China canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|