(Redirected from Beidha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Al Bayda' or Beidha may refer to:
- Bayda, Libya, a city in Libya (named Al Baiḍāʾ in Arabic)
- Beidha (archaeological site), a major Neolithic archaeological site a few kilometres north of Petra near Siq al-Barid in Jordan (named Al-baīḍā in Arabic)
- Beidha (commune and town), a town and commune in Laghouat Province, Algeria
- Casablanca, Morocco (named ad-Dār al-Bayḍā in Arabic)
- Albaida, Valencia, Spain
- Vall d'Albaida, Albaida valley, Valencia, Spain
- Al-Bayda, Hama Governorate, a village in Hama Governorate, Syria
- Al-Bayda, Tartus Governorate, a village in Tartus Governorate, Syria
- Al Bayda', Yemen, a town in Yemen
- Al Bayda' Governorate, Yemen
- Ad Dar Al Bayda', a village in San‘a’ Governorate, Yemen
- Anthyllis cytisoides, a plant with the common name "albaida"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al Bayda'.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.