Beijing Shougang Co., Ltd.
|Traded as||SZSE: 000959|
|Jin Wei (chairman)|
|Revenue||CN¥17.8 billion (2015)|
|(CN¥1.6 billion) (2015)|
|(CN¥1.1 billion) (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥66.5 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥23.3 billion (2015)|
|Subsidiaries||Jingtang United Iron & Steel (51%)|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis
|Beijing Shougang Co., Ltd.|
|Literal meaning||Beijing Shougang Company Limited by Shares|
|Literal meaning||Shougang Share|
Shougang was a constituent of SZSE 1000 Index (as well as sub-index SZSE 700 Index) but not in SZSE Component Index, making the company was ranked between the 501st to 1,000th by free float adjusted market capitalization.
The company operated Shougang Group's first steel plant in Shijingshan District. The plant closed in 2009. On 23 April 2015 Beijing Shougang Limited acquired 51% stake of "Jingtang United Iron and Steel" from the parent company, a steel plant in Caofeidian District, Tangshan, Hebei Province, for 9.718 billion RMB cash, plus the 100% stake of a division in Guizhou Province. (Chinese: 贵州首钢产业投资有限公司)
Jingtang United Iron and Steel
Shougang Jingtang United Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 首钢京唐钢铁联合有限责任公司) was a joint venture between Shougang Group (51%) and Tangsteel Group (49%). The steel plant was built on modern technology as well as acquiring equipment from overseas, such as from Siemens. It was mentioned in the 11th Five-year plan. In 2010 Tangsteel Group sold the minority interests to Shougang Group. After a net loss of 3.65 billion RMB and 1.76 billion RMB in 2012 and 2013 respectively, the company made a net profit of 124 million RMB in 2014.
In 2015 51% stake of the steel plant was injected to Shougang Group's listed subsidiary Beijing Shougang Co., Ltd., which the subsidiary paid the parent company mostly in cash. Shougang Group retained 49% stake directly.
As of 31 December 2016[update]
- BAIC Motor (13.54%)
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Beijing Shougang Co., Ltd. (in Chinese). archive of Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 27 April 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Shougang Group to Close Last Furnace in Beijing". Beijing Government Web Portal. 2009 [circa]. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Shougang Jingtang expands tinned plate production: Siemens to supply automation and electrical equipment for strip processing and cold rolling lines". Siemens. 14 April 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- 第十三章 第一节 中华人民共和国国民经济和社会发展第十一个五年规划纲要
- "首钢京唐钢铁联合有限责任公司2012年度、2013年度、2014年度及2015年1-3月审计报告" [Shougang Jingtang United Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. Audit Report (1 January 2012 to 30 March 2015)] (PDF). Grant Thornton (in Chinese). archive of Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 4 August 2015. Retrieved 4 October 2016.