Beijing Yanjing Brewery
|Headquarters||Number 9 Shuanghe Road,|
|People's Republic of China|
|President: Mr. Li Fucheng Chairman:Su Changjiang Director: Li Bing Ji|
|Products||Beer, mineral water, raw materials of beer, feedstuffs, yeast and plastic boxes|
Number of employees
|Website||Beijing Yanjing Beer Company Limited|
Beijing Yanjing Brewery (SZSE: 000729) is a brewing company founded in 1980 in Beijing, China. Yanjing Beer was designated as the official beer served at state banquets in the Great Hall of the People in February 1995.
The company produced 57.1 million hectoliters of beer in 2013, making it the 8th biggest brewery in the world and the 3rd biggest in China.
- "Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co. Ltd. A - WSJ". wsj.com. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- "Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co., Ltd. (000729): Stock Quote & Company Profile - BusinessWeek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2009-08-03.
- Peter Peverelli (13 July 2006). Chinese Corporate Identity. Routledge. p. 153. ISBN 978-1-134-19401-8.
- Yanjing Beer Company is owned by Beijing Enterprises Holding Ltd. "Barth Report 2013-2014" (PDF). Barth Haas Group. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- "Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co". ratebeer.com. Retrieved 2009-08-03.