Beith Juniors F.C.
|Full name||Beith Juniors Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||The Mighty, The Cabes|
|League||West of Scotland Super League Premier Division|
|2013–14||SJFA West Super League First Division, 2nd (promoted)|
Beith Juniors Football Club are a junior football club operating in Beith, Scotland. They compete in the West of Scotland Super League Premier Division, having been promoted as runners-up in the First Division in 2013–14, and play at Bellsdale Park.
Formed in 1938, they play in black and white strips (uniforms) and their nicknames are the Cabes or the Mighty. They were formed as a junior football successor to the disbanded senior side Beith, who had previously competed in the Scottish Football League.
During the 2010–11 season, Beith entered the Carling Scottish Cup at the First Round stage after qualifying as champions of the West of Scotland Super League Premier Division. In the First Round they defeated Linlithgow Rose 2–0 and Glasgow University 8–1 in the Second Round. In the Third Round they faced Second Division Airdrie United and led 2–0 with ten minutes remaining of the tie at New Broomfield Stadium, before full back Marc McShane was red carded. Paul Lovering scored from the resulting cross and Jamie Bain equalised in injury time. Beith were then defeated 4–3 in the replay at Bellsdale Park.
The team have been managed since April 2013 by John Millar.
Pre-1983, the team was selected by match committee.
- John Minford: 1983–1989
- Paul Clarke: 1989–1990
- Dennis Gray: 1990–1995
- Dick Brock: 1995–1996
- Frank Lovering: 1996–1999
- Neil Muggins: 1999–2000
- Sandy MacLean: 2000–2001
- Brian Stevenston: 2001–2002
- Dennis Gray: July 2002–April 2006
- Frank Lynch: May 2006–March 2008
- John Millar: March 2008–May 2011
- Stevie Easton: June 2011–November 2012
- Frank Lynch: November 2012–March 2013
- John Millar: April 2013–present
- West of Scotland Premier Division League Champions
- Ayrshire League Champions
- 1964–65, 1968–69
- North Ayrshire League Section Winners
- 1962–63, 1963–64, 1964–65, 1966–67, 1968–69
- West of Scotland Super League 1st Division
- Ayrshire Second Division Champions
- West of Scotland Cup
- 1965–66, 1966–67, 2008–09
- Ayrshire Cup (inc Ayrshire Weekly Press Cup, Ayrshire Cup, Ayrshire Junior Cup & Ayrshire Junior Challenge Cup)
- 1954–55, 1962–63, 1963–64, 1964–65, 1977–78, 1990–91, 1991–92, 2002–03, 2003–04
- West League Cup
- Cunninghame/North Ayrshire Cup
- 1993–94, 2003–04
- Ayrshire/Irvine District Cup (Now merged with Ayrshire Cup)
- 1960–61, 1964–65, 1967–68, 1990–91, 1994–95
- Jackie Scarlett Cup / Rockware Glass League Cup / Ardagh Glass Cup
- 1981–82, 1991–92, 1993–94, 2004–2005