|Location||No. 1, Guangming Rd.
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Passengers||33,966 daily (2016)
(Ranked 46th of 109)
The Taipei Metro Beitou Station (formerly Peitou Station until 2003) is a station on Red Line (Tamsui Line and Xinbeitou Branch Line), located in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. The location of station can be traced back the same name station of the now-defunct TRA Tamsui Line and Xinbeitou Line.
Just north of the station, there are crossovers between the Tamsui Line and the Xinbeitou Branch Line, and between the tracks of each individual line, in both directions. Also to the north, the two Tamsui Line tracks cross over each other not at grade.
- October 25, 1901: The station opens with the opening of the Tamsui Railway Line as "Beitou Parking Station".
- April 1, 1916: The Xinbeitou Railway Line opens for service.
- July 15, 1988: Service ceases with the discontinuation of service of the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
|2F||Side platform, doors will open on the right|
|Platform 4||← Line 2 toward Xinbeitou (Terminus)|
|Platform 3||→ Line 2 toward Daan (Qiyan) →|
|Platform 2||→ Line 2 toward Xiangshan (Qiyan) →|
|Platform 1||← Line 2 toward Tamsui (Fuxinggang)|
|Street Level||Concourse||Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
Around the station
- Lady Zhou's Memorial Gate
- Beitou District Administration Center
- Beitou Market
- Beitou Elementary School
- Shixin High School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Beitou Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Beitou". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|