Beja may refer to:
- Fatos Beja, (born 1948), Albanian politician
- Oded Beja, Israeli microbiologist
- Olinda Beja (born 1946), São Tomé and Príncipe poet and writer
- Beja, Portugal, a city in Portugal
- Béja, a town in Tunisia
- Beja, Latvia, a village in Jaunalūksne Parish, Alūksne Municipality, Latvia
- Beja (Princely State), a former princely state in India, Himachal Pradesh
- Beja people, an ethnic group in northeast Africa
- Beja language, language spoken by the Beja people
- Beja Congress, a group formed primarily of Beja opposing the government of Sudan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.