From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bek, bèk, bėk, bek., or век in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bek or BEK may refer to:
- Bek (sculptor) or Bak, an ancient Egyptian sculptor
- Bek, birthname of the American musician Beck
- Bek (family)
- Garryn Bek, a fictional police officer from DC Comics
- Bek Ohmsford, a character in the Shannara series of books
- Black eyed kids, or black-eyed children, an urban legend
- Bruce Eric Kaplan, a cartoonist for The New Yorker
- Bleached Eucalyptus Kraft, a type of pulp made from eucalyptus, produced by Portucel Soporcel
- Khagan Bek, the title of the king of the Khazars
- Bek, an alternative spelling of Bey, a title of Turko-Mongol origin meaning chief or commander
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.