May 10, 1982 |
Sungurlu, Çorum Province, Turkey
|Height||172 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lb)|
|Club||İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi S.K.|
|Coached by||Satılmış Atmaca|
|Achievements and titles|
Bekir Karayel (born May 10, 1982 in Sungurlu, Çorum Province, Turkey) is a Turkish middle and long-distance runner, who later specialized in marathon. The 172 cm (5 ft 8 in) tall athlete at 62 kg (137 lb) is a member of İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi S.K., where he is coached by Satılmış Atmaca. He studied at Gazi University.
- Half Marathon 1:02:55 - 2012 Tarsus Half Marathon, March 25, 2012
- Marathon 2:13:21 - 2012 London Marathon, April 22, 2012
- "Bekir Karayel". All Athletics. Retrieved 2012-05-25.
- "Sporcular/Atletizm-Bekir Karayel" (in Turkish). Gençlik ve Spor Bakanlığı-Türk Sporcular 2012 Londra Olimpiyatlarında. Retrieved 2012-05-25.
- "Atletizm Kafilesi Listesi" (PDF) (in Turkish). Universiade 2005 Izmir. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Darıca Yarı Maratonu Sonuclari / Overall Ranking" (PDF). Depar Timing. Retrieved 2013-11-24.
|This biographical article relating to Turkish athletics and track and field is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|