Bektaş or Bektash is a Turkic name.
- Haji Bektash Veli, the founder of the Bektashi order
- Bektash of Kakheti (died 1615), Safavid military leader
- Bektash Khan Mirimanidze (died 1639), Safavid governor
- Bektashi Order, an Islamic Sufi order founded in the 13th century
- Habib Bektaş (born 1951), Turkish-German writer
- Bektaş Demirel (born 1976), Turkish judoka
- Bektaş, Giresun, a highland (yayla) in Giresun Province, Turkey
- Bektaş, Vezirköprü, a village in the district of Vezirköprü, Samsun Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bektaş.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.