Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bel can mean:
- Belenus or Bel; a Celtic deity
- Bel (mythology), a title (meaning "lord" or "master") for various gods in Babylonian religion
- Bél, the Hungarian name for Beliu Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Bel Mountain, in the Zagros Mountains of west/southwestern Iran
- Bel, Iran (disambiguation)
- Bel, Osh, village in Osh Region, Kyrgyzstan
- Bel, Syria, village in Aleppo Governorate
- Temple of Bel in Palmyra, Syria
- Groupe Bel, a France-based multinational cheese distributor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.