Lacarne refereed one match in the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain between Argentina and Hungary. He was also a Linesman for five matches in the tournament including the third and fourth place decider between Poland and France. In addition, he was an official at the 1980 Summer Olympics.
He was nominated onto the Confederation of African Football committee in 2002, a member of the Refereeing Committee for the 2004 African Cup of Nations, and is currently a member of the FIFA Referee Committee.
- "Argentina - Hungary". Match Report - 1982 FIFA World Cup Spain. FIFA. Retrieved 2007-02-17.
- "Poland - France". Match Report - 1982 FIFA World Cup Spain. FIFA. Retrieved 2007-02-17.
- Gleeson, Mark (2002-10-15). "Addo loses Fifa post". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2007-02-17.
- "CAF Official Delegation for the final tournament of the XXIVth African Cup of Nations - Tunisia 2004". Confederation of African Football. Archived from the original on 8 February 2007. Retrieved 2007-02-17.
- "Referees' Committee". FIFA. Archived from the original on 2007-02-06. Retrieved 2007-02-17.
|This biographical article relating to a sports official is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Algerian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|