From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belalcázar may refer to:
- Belalcázar, Spain, a municipality in the province of Córdoba, southern Spain
- Castillo de Belalcázar, a Gothic castle in the Spanish city
- Belalcázar, Caldas, a town and municipality in the Colombian department of Caldas
- Sebastián de Belalcázar (1479/80–1551), a Spanish conquistador
- Bréiner Belalcázar (born 1984), a Colombian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belalcázar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.