|Elevation||778 ft (237 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||486774|
Belcher is an unincorporated community in Pike County, Kentucky. Belcher is located at the junction of U.S. Route 460 and Kentucky Route 80 2.9 miles (4.7 km) north-northwest of Elkhorn City. Belcher has a post office with ZIP code 41513.
- "Belcher". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- State Primary Road System: Pike County (PDF) (Map). Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. 2012. Retrieved September 20, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved September 20, 2012.
- Strecker, Zoe; Finch, Jackie Sheckler (1 July 2009). Kentucky Off the Beaten Path. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 11. ISBN 978-0-7627-5790-9.
|This Pike County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|