Location of Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands.
Location in Antarctica
|Archipelago||South Shetland Islands|
|Administered under the Antarctic Treaty System|
Belchin Rock (Bulgarian: скала Белчин, ‘Skala Belchin’ ska-'la bel-'chin) is a rock off the north coast of Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica situated in Hero Bay 2.2 km (1.4 mi) northeast of Siddins Point and 2 km (1.2 mi) north of Melta Point.
Belchin Rock is located at. Bulgarian mapping in 2009 and 2010.
- Composite Gazetteer of Antarctica
- List of Antarctic islands south of 60° S
- Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research
- Territorial claims in Antarctica
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Livingston Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|