From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bélgica or belgica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belgica may refer to:
- a geographical area
- a place or geographical feature
- one of many ships
- Belgica (film), a 2016 Belgian film
- Belgica (midge), a genus of flies
- Belgica, digital library of the Royal Library of Belgium
- Belgica metro station, one of the stations on Brussels Metro line 6 opened in 1982
- 1052 Belgica, an asteroid discovered in 1925
- Ulmus × hollandica 'Belgica', an elm variety popular throughout Belgium and the Netherlands in the 19th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belgica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.