Belgium-Uruguay relations are the relations between Belgium and Uruguay. Belgium has an honorary consulate in Montevideo, under the jurisdiction of the Belgian Embassy in Buenos Aires. Uruguay has an embassy in Brussels (the ambassador being also concurrent to Luxembourg).
Trade and investment
There are a series of bilateral agreements linking both countries:
Belgium is becoming a significant trading partner of Uruguay.
- Belgian Consulate in Montevideo
- Belgian Ambassador in Buenos Aires, concurrent to Uruguay (in Spanish)
- Embassy of Uruguay in Brussels
- Katoen Natie Terminal TCP
- Uruguayan exports Archived 2013-05-31 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Prince Philippe in Uruguay". La República. 9 October 2008. (in Spanish)
- "President Mujica in Belgium, Sweden, Norway, and Germany". La República. 7 October 2011. (in Spanish)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Relations of Belgium and Uruguay.|
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Belgium is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|