Belgrade is an unincorporated community in south central Washington County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Missouri Supplemental Route C about six miles (10 km) west of Caledonia and ten miles (16 km) south of Potosi. Belgrade is in the Saint Louis Metro Area, and is near the Route 21 corridor.
Belgrade is located at 37.77N 90.83W with an elevation of 932 feet (284 m) above sea level.
Public schools in the Belgrade area are administered by Valley R-6: Caledonia school district.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Belgrade, Missouri
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Eaton, David Wolfe (1918). How Missouri Counties, Towns and Streams Were Named. The State Historical Society of Missouri. p. 370.
- "Washington County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- "Valley R-Vi Website". valleyschooldistrict.org. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
|This Washington County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|