From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belgravia is a district in central London.
"Belgravia" can also refer to:
- Belgravia, Edmonton, a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Belgravia Vineyard, a winery near Orange, New South Wales, Australia.
- Belgravia, Gauteng, a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Belgravia, Northern Cape, a suburb of Kimberley, South Africa.
- Briar Hill-Belgravia, a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- St. James-Belgravia Historic District, in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- Belgravia, Harare, a neighborhood in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Belgravia (magazine) (1866–1899), a London literary magazine
- "Belgravia", a 1968 song by Manfred Mann from the album Up the Junction
- "Belgravia", a 2016 novel by Julian Fellowes
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.