Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beli may refer to:
- Beli I of Alt Clut (perhaps died c. 627), a king of the Britons
- Beli II of Alt Clut (died c. 722), a king of the Britons
- Ljubiša Preletačević Beli (Serbian political activist and satirical presidential candidate)
- Beli (jötunn), a giant killed by Freyr in Norse mythology
- Beli, (or Bele) king of Sogn, from Frithiof's Saga, Norse mythology
- Beli Mawr, a Welsh ancestor deity
- Beli, Croatia, a town on the Croatian island of Cres, named Caisole in Italian
- Bael, a fruit-bearing plant common in South and South East Asia
- Jur Beli people, a people of Southern Sudan
- Beli, currency in the popular manga One Piece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.