|Elevation||79 m (259 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Beliatore is located at  It has an average elevation of 79 metres (259 feet). It is situated by the River Shali..
As per 2011 Census of India Beliatore had a total population of 6,463 of which 3,249 (50%) were males and 3,214 (50%) were females. Population below 6 years was 591. The total number of literates in Beliatore was 5,010 (85.32% of the population over 6 years).
As of 2001[update] India census, Beliatore had a population of 5,653. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Beliatore has an average literacy rate of 77.51%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 55% of the literates being male and 45% being female. 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
After the closure of the line due to heavy losses,a preliminary engineering-cum-traffic survey was conducted in July 1998 for the construction of a new line from Beliatore to Durgapur but could not be considered due to acute constraint of resources and heavy throw-forward of ongoing projects.
Beliatore is 23 km from Durgapur rail station and 22 km from Bankura town.
There is one higher secondary school for boys (HS for coed), one girls high school, and one undergraduate degree college named Jamini Roy college.
- Indian Art Circle
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Beliatore
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bankura". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Beliatore PS". Bankura District Police. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Parliament Question
- PIB Release on Lok Sabha Questions
- "Jamini Roy College". JRC. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- . College Admission http://www.collegeadmission.in/JaminiRayCollege/Jamini_Ray_College.shtml. Retrieved 16 December 2016. Missing or empty
- The Telegraph 6 January 2006
- Bell Beads