Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belica may refer to:
- Belica, Međimurje County, Croatia
- Belica, Dobrova-Polhov Gradec in Slovenia
- Belica, Osilnica in Slovenia
- Belica (river), in Serbia
- Belica (Jagodina), village in Serbia
- Belica (Makedonski Brod), a village in the Republic of Macedonia
- Belica, Kičevo, a village in the Republic of Macedonia
- Belica, town in Second Polish Republic prior to Soviet invasion of Poland; now Belitsa, Belarus
- Belica, a small fish, the Moderlieschen (Leucaspius delineatus)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.