Belief in God
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Henotheism, belief in the supremacy of one god without denying the existence of others.
- Monotheism, the doctrine or belief that there is only one deity.
- Panentheism, the belief that a deity is a part of the universe as well as transcending it.
- Pantheism, a doctrine identifying the deity with the universe and its phenomena.
- Polytheism, the worship of or belief in more than one god.
These positions are all contrasted by atheism, the proposition that there are no deities.