||Bindy, Linda, Melinda
||Look up Belinda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Belinda is a feminine given name of unknown origin, apparently coined from Italian bella, meaning "beautiful". Alternatively it may be derived from the Old High German name Betlinde, which possibly meant "bright serpent" or "bright linden tree".
- Belinda Peregrín, known simply as "Belinda", a Spanish-born, naturalized Mexican singer and actress
- Belinda Lima, American-born Cape Verdean singer also known simply as "Belinda"
- Belinda Ang Saw Ean, a judge of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- Belinda Bencic (born 1997), Swiss tennis player
- Belinda Carlisle (born 1958), lead vocalist for the rock and roll band The Go-Go's and solo artist
- Belinda Clark (born 1970), Australian former cricketer.
- Belinda Cordwell (born 1965), former tennis player from New Zealand
- Belinda Emmett (1974–2006), Australian actress and singer.
- Belinda Mulrooney (1872–1967), Irish-American entrepreneur who made a fortune in the Klondike Gold Rush
- Belinda Neal (born 1963), former member of the Australian Senate (1994–1998) and House of Representatives (2007–2010)
- Belinda Snell (born 1981), Australian basketball player
- Belinda Stewart-Wilson (born 1971), English actress
- Belinda Stronach (born 1966), businessperson and former Member of Parliament in the Canadian House of Commons
- Belinda Vernon (born 1958), former Member of Parliament of New Zealand
- Belinda Wright (disambiguation), several persons
- ^ Flavia Hanks and Patrick Hodges, A Dictionary of First Names
- ^ E.G. Withycombe, Oxford Dictionary of Christian Names