A 237km long railway branch line is proposed branching from Booue to enable these deposits to be exploited. As the tonneages hauled will be greatly increased, this line may also extend to a port at Santa Clara which would extend the railway to 560km.
- William Adams Hance, The Geography of Modern Africa (1975), page 304.
- Douglas A. Yates, "Gabon", in Africa Yearbook: Politics, Economy and Society South of the Sahara 2006 (2007), page 257.
- http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-25_2131461[permanent dead link]
- "UPDATE: Mining Rights to Gabon's Belinga Iron Ore Deposit in BHP Billiton's Hands Soon". International Business Times. Archived from the original on 4 February 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
- China to build Gabon railway.(News)
|This Gabon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|