Belize at the 1984 Summer Olympics
|Belize at the
1984 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Belize Olympic and Commonwealth Games Association|
|in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||11 (all men) in 3 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Belize competed at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, United States. The nation returned to the Olympic Games after participating in the American-led boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics. Eleven competitors, all men, took part in seven events in three sports.
Men's 200 metres
- Damil Flowers — 21.72 (→ did not advance, 49th place)
Men's 400 metres
- Phillip Pipersburg
- Heat — 48.04 (→ did not advance)
Men's 5,000 metres
- Eugène Muslar
- Heat — 15:05.78 (→ did not advance)
Six cyclists represented Belize in 1984.
- Joslyn Chavarria — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Warren Coye — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Lindford Gillitt — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Wernell Reneau — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- "Belize at the 1984 Summer Games". Sports Reference. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
|This article about sports in Belize is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1984 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|