Bell Post Hill, Victoria
|Bell Post Hill|
Morongo College, 1863
|Population||4,919 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Geelong|
The origin of the suburb's name is thought to be from a lookout or warning bell on a post or forked tree situated on the hill overlooking Corio Bay and the Moorabool river known as Morongo estate. 
Schools in Bell Post Hill
- Kardinia International College (previously Morongo College)
- Covenant College (previously Geelong Christian School)
- Rollins Primary School
Heritage listed sites
Bell Post Hill contains a number of heritage listed sites, including:
- 205 Ballarat Road and 5-61 Anakie Road, Morongo 
- Geelong-Ballarat railway line, Cowies Creek Rail Bridge No. 1 
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Bell Post Hill (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- "MORONGO ESTATE, GEELONG". Australasian (Melbourne, Vic. : 1864 - 1946). 27 December 1924. p. 4. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- "Morongo (H1138)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Cowies Creek Rail Bridge No 1 (H2240)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|