From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bella is a feminine given name and a surname.
Bella may also refer to:
- Bella (album), by Teddy Thompson
- Bella (EP), a 2005 EP by Fivespeed
- Bella EP, a 2013 EP by Maître Gims
- "Bella", a single by Maître Gims from his 2013 album Subliminal
- "Bella", Spanish version of the Ricky Martin song "She's All I Ever Had"
- Bella River, Romania
- Bella, Basilicata, a city and commune in Italy
- Isola Bella (Lago Maggiore), an Italian island
- Isola Bella (Sicily), an island off the east coast of Sicily, Italy
- 695 Bella, an asteroid
- Bella Books, a publisher of lesbian literature
- Bella Center, a congress and exhibition center in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bella (film), a 2006 US drama film
- BELLA (laser), the Berkeley Lab Laser Accelerator
- Bella (magazine), a UK weekly women's magazine
- Ikelan, a Tuareg caste, called Bella in the Songhay language
- Zündapp Bella, a motor scooter manufactured by Zündapp from 1953 to 1964
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.