Bella Coola Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Bella Coola Airport|
|Operator||Central Coast Regional District|
|Location||Bella Coola, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||117 ft / 36 m|
This airport is limited to Day/VFR operations. Weather reports are available most days until 3PM local time by contacting Kamloops Flight Service (Nav Canada).
Airlines and destinations
|Pacific Coastal Airlines||Anahim Lake, Vancouver|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 5 January 2017 to 0901Z 2 March 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived June 28, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Accident history for QBC at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Bella Coola Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|