|Industry||Consumer Electronics, Jewelry, Hi-tech|
|Sandro Mur (CEO)|
|Products||jewelry, software, consumer electronics|
Number of employees
Bellabeat is a high-tech company that manufactures smart jewelry. The company has offices in Zagreb, San Francisco, London and Hong Kong. It was founded in 2013 by a Croatian mathematician Sandro Mur and Slovenian artist Urška Sršen, and is headquartered in San Francisco. The company's most known product is the Bellabeat Leaf, with more than 700,000 sold as of 2017.
- "Sandro Mur, kapitalist novog kova: Na Kanare vodim svojih 100 radnika! > Slobodna Dalmacija". Slobodnadalmacija.hr. 2016-07-02. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Bellabeat — Netokracija". Netokracija.com. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Hrvatski startup poharao SAD, Bellabeat dobio posao vrijedan 42 mil. kuna - Poslovni dnevnik". Poslovni.hr. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- Gokey, Malarie (2016-07-26). "Bellabeat Leaf Urban: Stress Tracking, Price, Release Date". Digital Trends. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "The 5 best pieces of smart jewelry you can buy". Business Insider. 2017-03-31. Retrieved 2017-04-04.