|Look up bellator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bellator, warrior in Latin, may refer to:
- Bellator MMA, a mixed martial arts promotion based in the United States
- Bishop Bellator of Sufetula (5th century)
- Bellator (genus), a fish genus in the family Triglidae (sea robins)
- Anopheles bellator, a mosquito species in the genus Anopheles
- Blennidus bellator, a species of ground beetle in the subfamily Pterostichinae
- Clidicus bellator, an insect species in the genus Clidicus
- Eleutherodactylus bellator, a frog species in the genus Eleutherodactylus
- Etheostoma bellator, the warrior darter, a freshwater fish species in the genus Etheostoma
- Pristimantis bellator, a frog species in the genus Pristimantis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.