From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bellatrix is the feminine form of bellator, the Latin word for warrior. It can also mean:
- Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis), a star in the constellation of Orion
- Bellatrix (band) (1992–2001), a former Icelandic rock band
- USS Bellatrix, a name common to several ships
- Bellatrix Lestrange, a character from the Harry Potter novels
- Bellatrix Female Warriors, a British Women's professional wrestling promotion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellatrix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.