Bellbird Park, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Path along Jones Road, 2016
|• Density||774/km2 (2,005/sq mi)|
|Area||6.5 km2 (2.5 sq mi)|
|Location||27 km (17 mi) from Brisbane|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
The Ipswich City Council's expanded heritage study identified the farmhouse Langley at 83 Johnstone Street as having significant cultural heritage. It was built for pioneers Alfred and Edith Josey in 1886.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Bellbird Park". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Bellbird Park (entry 45027)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Agency ID10600, Kruger State School". Queensland State Archives. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Contact us". Kruger State School. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Bellbird Park Citations" (PDF). Expanded Ipswich Heritage Study. Ipswich City Council. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|