Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan
|Village of Belle Plaine|
|Post office Founded||1903-05-01|
|• Governing body||Belle Plaine Village Council|
|• Mayor||Jeff Geiger|
|• MP (Palliser)||Ray Boughen|
|• MLA (Thunder Creek)||Lyle Stewart|
Belle Plaine (2016 Population 85) is a village in the rural municipality of Rural Municipality of Pense No. 160, Saskatchewan, Canada. Belle Plaine is located on Highway 1 (also known as the Trans Canada Highway), 21 kilometers east of the city of Moose Jaw in south-central Saskatchewan. Buffalo Pound Provincial Park and Regina Beach are located near Belle Plaine.
|Canada census – Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||85 (+28.8%% from 2011)|
|Land area:||1.34 km2 (0.52 sq mi)|
|Population density:||63.2/km2 (164/sq mi)|
|Median age:||41.2 (M: 44.0, F: 35.8)|
|Total private dwellings:||43|
|Median household income:|
|References: 2016 earlier|
Sites of interest
- Mosaic Potash Mine at Belle Plaine
- Terra Grain Fuels Ethanol Facility 
- Yara Belle Plaine - Fertilizer Production Plant
- Qu'Appelle River Dam
- Lat (DMS) 50° 24' 00" N -
- Long (DMS) 105° 09' 00" W
- Dominion Land Survey 31-16-23-W2
Time zone (cst) UTC−6
Transportation & Infrastructure
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06, retrieved 2007-05-26
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11, retrieved 2007-04-24
- StatsCan 2016 Census Profile - Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan
- "2016 Community Profiles". Canada 2016 Census. Statistics Canada. February 21, 2017.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- EllisDon Corporation. (Released November 23, 2006), Terra Grain Fuels Ethanol Facility Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan, archived from the original on 2007-09-27, retrieved 2007-05-24 Check date values in:
- Canadian Maps: January 1925 Waghorn's Guide. Post Offices in Man. Sask. Alta. and West Ontario.
- Saskatchewan Gen Web - One Room School Project
- Saskatchewan Gen Web Region
- Saskatchewan, Canada, Rand McNally 1924 Indexed Pocket Map Tourists' and Shippers' Guide
- Buffalo Pound Provincial Park
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|