From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bellerophon is a hero in Greek mythology.
Bellerophon may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Bellerophon (play), an ancient Greek play by Euripedes
- Bellérophon, an opera by Jean-Baptiste Lully first performed in 1679
- Bellerophon, a fictional virus antidote in the film Mission: Impossible 2
- Bellerophon, a moon in Joss Whedon's Firefly/Serenity universe
- Bellerophon, a starship in the movie Forbidden Planet
- Episode 7 of State of Affairs (TV series) which aired 5 January 2015
- Bellerophon (GWR Premier Class locomotive), built 1846
- Bellerophon (Haydock Foundry locomotive), built 1874
- Bellerophon (GWR 3031 Class locomotive), built 1894
- Bellerophon (LMS Jubilee Class locomotive) built 1936
- Bellerophon-class battleship, a class of British battleships
- HMS Bellerophon, six ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Bellerophon, one United States Navy ship and two in the fictional world of Star Trek
Science and technology
- Bellerophon (genus), a genus of Paleozoic gastropod from family Bellerophontidae
- 51 Pegasi b, nicknamed Bellerophon, the first exosolar planet discovered around a main sequence star
- Bellerophon program, a program to detect chimeric sequences
- 1808 Bellerophon, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellerophon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.